About the course: This Course is perfect for all art enthusiasts, especially beginners. Split over 7 lessons this course can be tackled daily, perfect if you want a painting week or you can study one lesson every weekend to start your painting practice. This course would be the most effective way for an absolute beginner to learn how to paint successfully.
There are 7 lessons in this course. After sign up, you receive an email from me with the link of the course from where you can download the whole course.
Lessons 1-4: Painting Patterns on Paper
Lessons 5-7: Painting Patterns on Fabric
• 7 x acrylic artworks taking you step-by-step from the beginning, right through the final output
• 7 x downloadable video lessions, detailed video instruction so that you can follow at your own pace
• 15 x downloadable patterns for your lessons & future practices
• Everything is downloadable and you have lifetime access to the course
• You can start it whenever you want to, and do the course at your own pace
This Course is perfect for beginners. Don't fret if you have never done a piece of art before. You will be just as comfortable without any experience.
In this course, you will learn:
Acrylic paint is easy to find, easy to work with, and easy to clean up - so yes, allow yourself to let go and have fun making a mess - that's the best part! You will be creating beautiful artworks as posters and wall decor. On fabrics, you will be painting on any fabric you have at home (denims & t-shirts), any cloth you have lying around in your home that you can decorate. I teach you the foundations of working with acrylic paint to create amazing patterns. Patterns that are urban, meaning trendy, cool & really interesting.
Acrylic Paints (Camel artist or student)
Round brush (any one small 0-2, any one medium/big 3-7)
Flat Brush (any medium size 3-5)
Any sketchbook or Watercolour paper (minimum 150 gsm)
Cotton, Masking Tape, Fabrics